Government regulations and the convenience of federated identities have made identity management and access control a priority for many enterprises. This course explores critical topics related to helping security practitioners establish identity and access management solutions and maintain an effective identity and access management plan for government services, systems and technologies.
- Introduction to digital identities
- Identity and access management
- Concepts of Identity federation
- Federated Identity Standards
- The future of Federated Identity Standards
- Future authentication technologies
- How to choose the right product/technology?
- Policies for endpoint security protection
- How to build and identity and access management architecture?
Your message has been received.